The electric wall diffuser is part of the «Un Air de Diptyque» collection. It is original in its exclusive fragrance-release process, which relies on air to release the fragrance and ensures the greatest fidelity of each perfume. Choosing and changing the fragrance according to your desires, this is the promise made by «Un Air de Diptyque».
This new diffuser completes the range by its nomadic approach. Aesthetic, compact and practical, it is easy to use and to move from one room to another. It can also adapt to the destination you are travelling to. Slip it into your suitcase and perfume the space wherever you go.
You will find the installation instructions inside the product box.
- To ensure proper ventilation, the front and back of the ventilation opening should not be blocked or covered.
- It is recommended to use the electric wall diffuser for scenting medium-sized spaces (25 m2).
- Once the unit is plugged in, turn on the ventilation system using the sensor on the front of the housing. Simply touch the front of the diffuser for one second: a gentle stream of air indicates that the unit is working.
- Replacement caps are available upon request.
- Use the sensor to turn off the ventilation system manually by touching the diffuser's fragrance for one second. The diffuser will automatically turn off after a pre-programmed two-hour cycle.
- Keep the electric wall diffuser and scent cartridge out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not handle the diffuser with wet hands and avoid contact with water.
- We strongly advise against placing the electric wall diffuser near a heat source, such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Do not open the black case of the diffuser or the black case of the fragrance cartridge.
- Use the electric wall diffuser indoors only.
- Before opening the air vent to change the fragrance cartridge, make sure the unit is unplugged.
- Keep the electric wall diffuser and the scented insert out of the reach of children and animals.
- Do not handle the electric wall diffuser with wet hands or bring it into contact with moisture or water.
- We strongly recommend that you do not place the electric wall diffuser near any source of heat, such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Do not open the black diffuser case of the electric wall diffuser or the scented insert.
- Only use the electric wall diffuser indoors.
- Disconnect the device from the power outlet before opening the vent to change the scented insert.